Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lesyas

Tv turned white sometimes has black streaks.

I’ve been having this tv since november 2020. It’s a jvc roku tv 50 inch. Recently about a week ago, half the screen turned dark and I couldn’t see anything playing for half the screen. 2 Days later it was glitching and turning pink. Now it’s turned completely white with black streaks. I can still play stuff and hear it but i just can’t see it. I already tried system reset. I’m just wondering if my tv really is broken and can’t be fixed at all to get a new one. 

3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tv turned white sometimes has black streaks.

Hi @lesyas,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this issue!

We will be more than delighted to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Roku TV. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Could you send us a photo or video clip of your running problem?
  • Is this happening on all channels and contents or it is isolated? (Specify)

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CamiCakes

Mine too it’s so weird. The Tv works great but the screen is terrible with streaks and there is no physical damage to the tv or the screen. Help!!! 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @CamiCakes,

We're thrilled to have you join us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your Roku TV. We're pleased to assist.

• Have you experienced this issue before or is this the first time?
  • Do you have a Roku Branded TV or a Roku TV?
  • How many black streaks are you seeing?

Please keep us updated on your findings so that we can continue to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.