Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nee400
Reel Rookie

The New Software Update Broke My Onn Tv

The new software update on my Roku TV has broke my tv for the 3rd time it always happens when the automatic software update time come around this has cost me soo much money out of pocket Roku has been doing this for years why not fix the problem your software updates are damaging customers TV's.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The New Software Update Broke My Onn Tv

Hi @Nee400,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We would like to look into this concern further. Would you mind providing us with more details?

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Are there any error messages seen on the screen?
  3. A photo or video clip of the said issue.
  4. Troubleshooting steps you have tried.

We'll be anticipating your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BrittM

Re: The New Software Update Broke My Onn Tv

This did NOT work! I did a factory resets on my tv and the internet FINALLY started working until I was forced to do the update again, and now the internet does not work

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.