Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Klh0722

TV won’t turn on after factory reset

I have a 50” Hisense Roku TV and did a factory reset so I could have all accounts in my name. The TV turned off but will not turn back on at all. There’s a solid red light. Holding the reset button did not help either. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV won’t turn on after factory reset

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Klh0722!

Thanks for joining us here and for letting us know about your concern with your Hisense Roku TV. We're here to help you contact the right support.

Please be informed that Hisense manufactures its own player hardware and is responsible for issues like this. We only support your TV's running software operating system. It is highly recommended that you raise your concern directly with their Support, as this could be a power issue.

You may reach them here: Hisense Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.