Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please make it where the filter stays after power off or any time you exit live tv.

Jump to solution

Your exactly right. IT workers must be bored. Or no work for them. It always seems when a companies make something good. They won't make them anymore. But now they make up for it with stupid changes. They didn't give me a software update in months and it still screws up all the time.  I dread they put an update uot they'll really be screwed up then. Other smart sticks are always good to have for backup, when roku randomly screws their product up. Demotions should be handed up or down to whomever decided to the changes.

. They made the whole thing thing worse.

Sorry for th sad constructive criticism, with a twist of sarcasm. Ughh Roku get with it already. 

Bye, bye. 

mGol
Streaming Star

Re: Please make it where the filter stays after power off or any time you exit live tv.

Jump to solution

It has changed 3 times in the last month. None of them match the online guide instructions.  While the favorites filter choice has returned on my TVs the setting is not saved and must be reselected every time you open the Live TV app

kcm52
Reel Rookie

Re: Live TV Favorites doesn't do anything

Jump to solution

Yes, that is the procedure. But why do I have to do it every time I tune in? It always opens up to ALL CHANNELS. It used to stay on the filter I chose last.

Jc23

Re: Channel Guide Filter Resets to All When Restarted

Jump to solution

Mine resets every time I reopen Live TV, I don’t even turn the tv off and it resets back to all channels.

hope Roku fixes the bug soon

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Those guys at Roku must have nothing to do but to mess with us. Every time I turn on the TV I have to reset the menu to 'Favorites'. Why?? Today they reassigned a bunch of channel numbers. Why??

Glocom
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Given how slow they are to address issues, makes me wonder if they get revenue every time a channel is viewed. Something has to be driving their decision to not address known issues. 

Glocom
Binge Watcher

Re: Favorite channels suddenly stopped working

Jump to solution

This issue has not been resolved. More people are reporting issues. 

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

A while ago the 'Manage channels' stopped working, now it works. Then they came up with that "categories" fiasco - which thankfully lasted only for about a week or so. Now every time you leave live tv or power down, the Guide reverts to 'All channels'. The 'Recents' choice doesn't work at all. It's as if they're still beta testing the system.

My biggest gripe, however, is still all those repetitive promos for Roku and Premium channels. It's like Groundhog Day that I experience day after day, dozens of times a day for each Ad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Same problem here. And it ain't going away. I gave up on it. The more I try to fix it the fore it's mucked up.

My other one has two option boxes on the left of guide . On with fave, and one all channels. 

If they could only do that to all device's. 

Constantly changing Roku trashing thier product with unfit programers. 

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Unfortunately there is absolutely not a thing we can do other than complain. Maybe someone will listen.

The Roku Guide is the reason I dumped my Samsung TV. Now I'm looking at alternatives again.