Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Crashes on a specific screen colour: RGB=0,0,16

I'm using my Roku TV as the monitor for my PC.  This colour crashes the TV!!

If I open Paint and create an almost black colour but with a little bit of blue in it (r=0, g=0, b=16,  or #000010), and then paint the whole screen with that colour (paint window is maximized) then it totally crashes the Roku TV.

I can provide a video if it's helpful, but you can try it yourself, assuming it's not just my TV.

I discovered it in the Chrome browser when setting the background colour to a website to this value.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: TV Crashes on a specific screen colour: RGB=0,0,16

Hi @lenfromkits

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look further into the issue you are experiencing, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • screenshot of what is being shown on screen

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TV Crashes on a specific screen colour: RGB=0,0,16

0 Kudos