Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anothen
Reel Rookie

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

it's working now, left arrow, then right arrow until 9:00pm central, 

YAAY!! *dances around*

0 Kudos
Harvini
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please try restarting your devices and checking the OTA guide again. Please note that some schedules may still be having issues and we are working on fixing the remaining issues as soon as possible. Once more information is available I'll be sure to update the Community.

Your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Specific Observed Behavior:

TV, when powered up after having been shut off for 2 hours, came up with about half the channels showing program data on the OTA Guide.

I performed a System Restart from the POWER menu, and following the restart and a fairly lengthy delay to load the grid, the same half of channels had data, the others not.

I then performed the "Cache Clear" restart.  Following that procedure, the set came up and this time, no data in the OTA Guide for ANY channels.  I re-entered an adjacent Zip Code, and that did not change the situation.

Performed another "System restart" and again, no data on the OTA Guide.

0 Kudos
Harvini
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Following suggestion of another poster (Not ROKU employee), I Right Arrowed across the Data Not Available for several hours, where almost all of the channels started to fill in their data.  Still have one channel without data.  It is a major network outlet and one of the main channels in the area.

Merz469

Jump to solution

Same issue as all the rest of your prey. I mean customers. I also see that you have had the same problems for years. As far back as 2016

please contact me when you have a resolution 

Roku Tv #7140

Tcl Model#43s421

serial# ynoo2h682656

Device ID #NL9912682656

Software. 9.4.0

last update 2/26/21

thank you

Mark

0 Kudos
reddhead40

Jump to solution

Mine went out at roughly the same time on the 25th. At least I'm happy to know it isn't my tv. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this today. It obviously isn't anything I can fix. 

0 Kudos
Harvini
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The TOA Guide problem is apparently being corrected. I got mine back by doing a "System Restart" in the power menu, then, after the set comes back up, and the OTA Guide has a chance to reload, right arrow for a few hours worth of shows and it may suddenly clunk in with program data again.

Merz469

Jump to solution

About half of my TV guide just came back did nothing. Go figure!

reddhead40

Jump to solution

Thanks... I'm trying that right now. I've pretty much done everything else. 

0 Kudos
reddhead40

Jump to solution

You my friend are my savior! Thank you.... I have about half the channels so far. 

0 Kudos
wyattearps2007
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Most of the guide is working now at 5:00 p.m. in central Illinois 

0 Kudos