Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro123
Streaming Star

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

Roku support replied with usual "fixes" attempts that have nothing to do with this issue. I replied with link to this discussion for their reference.

We'll see.

DjwOhio
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Me too,

Antenna TV guide started failing yesterday afternoon (2\25) . First on Main TCL TV, failure started as a long delay to populate guide information. Then in the evening failed to populate at all.
Secondary TCL TV guide just quit working yesterday evening.

Performed the System Reset, verified\reset connections, verified zipcode all to no avail.
Running Version 9.4.0 Build 4200-30

Is it possible to independently check the TV guide service?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please try restarting your devices and checking the OTA guide again. Please note that some schedules may still be having issues and we are working on fixing the remaining issues as soon as possible. Once more information is available I'll be sure to update the Community.

Your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
jzakoor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi there, long time listener first time caller 🙂

First of all thanks to everyone who posted and glad i am not the only one experiencing this issue.

I actually thought it was something i did because i setup "LIVE TV pause" a few minutes before it died, then i saw this post later on at night and realized it wasnt me.  the guide stopped working for me at around 5PM here in the Phoenix, AZ area.  Glad its a Roku issue and not my TV, that at least gives me a little comfort.

-Joe

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same Issue.

Noticed even when i am connected and able to stream when i check the Network option/setting i still get the Check Connection option. This used to go away when i connected my Roku Tv to to my wifi.

0 Kudos
GM559
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please try restarting your devices and checking the OTA guide again. Please note that some schedules may still be having issues and we are working on fixing the remaining issues as soon as possible. Once more information is available I'll be sure to update the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Ok thanks, when more information is available are you going comment in this thread? There are multi threads on this forum regarding this situation. 

AbigailL
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny, thank you for the suggestion, but I can’t figure out how to restart my tv. Help, please!

0 Kudos
Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny. I just tried a system restart and TV power off/on. Only two stations showed info. I will keep trying tonight.

0 Kudos
Flatbed1
Reel Rookie

Re: How do get Roku chat service for customer support

Jump to solution

In The menu on tv says No Data Available on both tvs

0 Kudos
Crabbyjacq
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So my tweet netted 1/2 a fix:  go to setting/system/system update/check now.  Then unplug all power and cables, wait 1 0 seconds and then plug everything back in, turn on tv and let me know how you all did.  I got half of my antenna channels on the guide to show the data and half still show the no data.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.