Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro123
Streaming Star

TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

Just happened February 25th, 7:45pm EST. Channel guide just stopped showing what's on by channel and time. There are channels and time listed, just not what's playing. System restart. - no fix. I suspect problem with internet provider supplying this info.

Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No data available for local channels

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121
Jj59wa
Reel Rookie

No data available for local channels

Jump to solution

My TV guide for Roku shows No Data Available, for local channels.  I tried turning off and restarting system, but no change.

CitzenCain
Streaming Star

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

If it helps to know you're not alone. 

EdnaB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, went through the whole gamit of potential solutions, checked for updates, power reset, network reset, checked zip code. Nothing worked.

roosterscn
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yep, I'm right there with you. Mine quit too and have tried several of the suggested fixes and none have restored the info in the antenna tv guide. Info is onscreen below each individual channel when it is on but makes finding what you want to watch extremely tedious having to go through each channel individually without a guide. Oh, and I don't think it could be from internet connection because there are too many connections being involved in this issue to be connection issue-heck, I'm hardwired to an internet provider out here in the boonies and having the same issue!

Cpaul922

Jump to solution

Same for me, guide data missing started tonight.

EdnaB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree that it’s probably not an internet issue or broadcast tv reception, both are working for me.

kmill
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Pedro123 wrote:

Just happened February 25th, 7:45pm EST. Channel guide just stopped showing what's on by channel and time. There are channels and time listed, just not what's playing. System restart. - no fix. I suspect problem with internet provider supplying this info.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I went through tv restart, internet connection check, etc., and nothing worked. What the heck it happened all at once. It will tell me what it is on when I am on the channel but the guide does not read out. It only says, " No Data Available". 2/25/2021  6:35 pm central time

Live TV Guide is gone again 2/25/21

Jump to solution

The guide is GONE AGAIN.  This is really getting old. We've been having intermittent issues with it but today all TVs the guide is only showing No Data Available. We have tried all the suggestions and nothing has worked.  What is the constant problem??  I could use an honest answer. 

Doxinmom
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here.  Checked all settings.  Seems things have been screwed up since they changed the format.