Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tink2

TCL Roku TV password will not reset

I have 3 Roku sticks and one TCL Roku TV. I changed me password now twice in trying to send a video from my phone to the Roku TV. It will not take the password. I can stream to any of the other tvs that have a Roku stick, but not the actual Roku tv.

When signing into the app on my phone it does not list the Roku tv as one of my devices, even though it is registered under the same email,

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV password will not reset

Hi @Tink2,

Thanks for taking your first post to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble connecting your Roku mobile app with your TCL Roku TV, even if used on the same email.

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We'd like to take action on this, but we need more details to determine if there are any options we can investigate further.

• When did you notice the issue start?
  • Is your Roku TV and mobile phone connected to the same network?
  • Are you encountering any error codes or messages?
  • Is this your first time connecting your Roku mobile app to your TV?
  • Are you using an iOS or an Android device?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.