Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EYG
Reel Rookie

TCL Roku Model 65S531 - can’t pair sound bar and wireless speakers to TV

I have a TCL Roku TV Model 65S531.  I have read I can pair my wireless sound bar to the TV and then pair the wireless speakers to the sound bar.  I have the sound bar paired to TV.  When I try to pair speakers to sound bar, I can’t get sound bar into pairing mode to add wireless speakers.  TV shades out wireless speakers so I know I can’t pair directly to TV.  Speakers are Roku 9020X and sound bar is a 2023 sound bar.  I called Roku support and they told me they couldn’t be paired even though Roku support website indicates they can.  I have factory reset everything, tried setting up speakers first then sound bar and vice versa and nothing works.  Can the speakers be paired with the sound bar?  Is it my TV that is not compatible?  Do I need a different sound bar?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku Model 65S531 - can’t pair sound bar and wireless speakers to TV

Hi @EYG,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you're having trouble pairing your Roku wireless speakers. We'd be more than happy to assist with this.

However, after reviewing your account with regard to what you've said, one of the members of the Support team has already taken care of this for you.

We would recommend that you continue to work with them and ask that you please keep an eye on your email address, as they will be reaching you from there.

If you are still in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and mention it to the Community.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
EYG
Reel Rookie

Re: TCL Roku Model 65S531 - can’t pair sound bar and wireless speakers to TV

The support team was unable to assist me …both the chat and phone teams.  I was told they couldn’t be paired.

0 Kudos