Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Randyman
Channel Surfer

Support for Roku TV 75R6A5R - Opened ticket 9588147, now no response from Roku in a week

Long-time Roku user with 8 Roku devices.  Decided to be an "Early Adopter" and give the Roku branded TV's a shot.  Purchased a 65" Premium in December, and a 75" Premium in January - both from BestBuy.

Our 3-month old 75R6A5R 75" Roku Plus-Series QLED TV has a horizontal line across the top 1/3 of the screen.  Pictures were shared with the initial Chat agent on April 13th, and they assured me we would have a pleasant repair experience with my "Early Adopter" decision to buy two Roku branded TV's.  They assured me that Roku will support the unit directly - and BestBuy confirms I should be dealing with Roku Support for this issue.

I was told that Roku Support would contact me to arrange next steps.  But now, no one will even return our email or text us.  The agent took my phone number, and obviously has my email.

Case #9588147 was created April 13th.  Since then, all I've received are the automated responses twice now:

"Ticket 9588147 is awaiting your response. We're just checking in to see if you still need help. Let us know in the next 3 days, otherwise we'll assume that the issue has been resolved."

I've replied to those automated emails 3 times, and still silence from Roku.  What do I need to do to get a repair/replacement for this defective Roku TV?  Any why is Roku attempting to close my ticket when no one has even replied to me aside from the automated responder?  So far, the agent's promise of a pleasant support experience has fallen short.  Hoping for a speedy and pleasant experience as promised.

Thanks - Randy V.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Support for Roku TV 75R6A5R - Opened ticket 9588147, now no response from Roku in a week

Hi, @Randyman

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and we'd be of assistance to address your concern. Kindly be advised that we have provided an update to our Support team regarding your concern, and please be informed that we have sent you a private message here in the Roku Community since we'll be keeping in touch with you as we work on the issue.

We hope for your response, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Randyman
Channel Surfer

Re: Support for Roku TV 75R6A5R - Opened ticket 9588147, now no response from Roku in a week

Hello.,

I’m working with your team via an email thread. Thank you so much for your response! 

Have a nice day.

Randy V.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.