remiinaz

Re: Streambar speaker crackling

Mine is crackling as well on all apps and no matter what I watch. Model:9102X  SN:B110AE345710

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@remiinaz

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I also recently started having issues with my streambar audio crackling, mostly on bass audio. I've tried some of the troubleshooting options listed on the forum but could use some help.

My serial number is 2A1174872653.

Roku Streambar 

0 Kudos

Hi! I started experiencing the same issue, the crackling happens at both mid and low volume. Serial number YL009R112378

0 Kudos
Rps0118

Hi! I started experiencing the same issue, the crackling happens at both mid and low volume. Model 9102r

Serial number. YL002w020004

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Ktempochem12 @cbalderas92 @Rps0118

Thanks for the posts and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Weber9407

I am experiencing this issue also. Tried powering off, removing channels, factory reset. Nothing has worked. Model 9102R, serial number YL003W416835

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Weber9407

Thanks for reaching out.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
jwidsvs
Reel Rookie

ive been having cracking sound for six months..  reset, new cables, updated software.  restarting or unplugging sometimes works for a a few hours

model 9102x

sn: b110df618945

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@jwidsvs

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos