jagid0123
Reel Rookie

Soundbar keeps freezing/ restarting

So, this is my second Sound Bar.  First one was returned to Roku and replaced (via Roku).  Now, the new one worked for about a month, then it just will stop all communication with TV, drops the pic, restarts the TV.  Over and over, no matter what I am watching.  Ive updated, reconnected the connections, power down, powered up.  I have a Vizio smart tv.  This is beyond frustrating Roku... how do I fix this, or is it even fixable because the last sound bar just would not connect to wifi or stay connected as well.  My wifi is right next to the Roku as well. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Soundbar keeps freezing/ restarting

Hi, @jagid0123.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for informing us about the issue you're having with your Roku Soundbar. We'd like to investigate this further. 

For us to gain more insight about it, we need additional information for better visibility. 

Let us know about...

• When did you first notice this issue? 
  • Are you experiencing this when streaming to all or only specific channels?
  • Have you received any recent software updates? If so, please provide the latest software version of your Roku. 
  • Have you tried the Roku Soundbar on a different TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue? 
  • Lastly, kindly provide a photo of the problem. 

We want to keep an eye on this so you can continue watching what you love. Please get back to us with more details so we can take action on this right away. 

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.