Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuisR13

Small Home Screen 55S451 Roku tv

My home screen on my 55S451 Roku tv seems kinda small the icons or tiles are very small for the size of the tv.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
LuisR13

Re: Small Home Screen 55S451 Roku tv

D4CB9553-7922-4B89-8406-40B6CA42E3C8.jpeg

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@LuisR13 

Try performing a System Restart when this occurs.

Settings/System/Power/System Restart

---

Not sure why this occurs to some users, but usually the System Restart fixes it.  On the RokuTV, some notice it when changing between HDMI sources (especially when using game consoles).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

dkenszii
Reel Rookie

The system restart worked for me, thanks 

jacob1017
Channel Surfer

This did not work for me. It have 4 icons acriss instead of the 3 i ons across I formerly had. Being low-vision it is more than an annoyance. Any other ideas on how to get it back to 3 icons across?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jacob1017,

We just wanted to say thank you for reaching out and for your attempts at resolving this.

Could you tell us when you started seeing issues occur? What are the exact steps that led you to this?

Let's see if this works for you. Try to unplug your Roku TV from the power outlet and rest it for at least 10–15 minutes before plugging it back in to see if there are any differences after doing that.

If there is still no luck, could you provide us with the device serial number that can be found in Settings>System>About?

Please keep us posted!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos