Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btbt
Reel Rookie

Simultaneous audio output: optical and wireless?

Have a TCL Roku TV with wireless Roku speakers and subwoofer. 

Just got Phonak hearing aids. 
Just got the Phonak TV Connector. 

TV Connector plugged into optical. 

Only get Sound in hearing aids if I switch output from wireless to optical. Which means nobody else in the room can hear anything. 

Is there a way to have the TV broadcast audio through wireless speakers and optical output at the same time?  Or do I need to return the TV Connector?

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Beejer
Reel Rookie

Re: Simultaneous audio output: optical and wireless?

My newer hearing aids are blue tooth. When watching tv I’ve noticed they sometimes randomly will play the tv volume in my aid. I don’t have anything set up for this and it seems random. I’ll hear it, then it will stop, then come back. It gets to be annoying with the sound back and forth. I ask my aid rep and they said I needed to turn off blue tooth on my tv, but I’m not sure I can do that. I’d be ok with it working in my aids if it were consistent but it’s not. I don’t know if there’s a way to control it or if there’s something buried in the menu I can adjust on the tv? Frustrating.

0 Kudos