Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ned_Devine

Showtime paid for but locked

I am added on Showtime to my Paramount + subscription. It shows on my account that I have Showtime. However, all Showtime content is locked. What do I need to do?

1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Showtime paid for but locked

Hi @Ned_Devine

Thank you for the inquiry!

There could be several reasons why the Showtime content on your Paramount Plus app is locked on your Roku device. Here are a few possible reasons and some troubleshooting steps you can take:

• Regional Availability: Showtime content may not be available in your region or country. Check the Paramount Plus website to see if Showtime content is available in your area. If not, you may not be able to access it on your Roku device.
  • Software Glitches: Sometimes software glitches can cause apps to crash or fail to load properly. Try restarting your Roku device by unplugging it from the power source, waiting a few seconds, and then plugging it back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Paramount Plus app. Removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.
  • Account Issues: It's possible that there may be an issue with your Paramount Plus account. Try logging out of the app on your Roku device, then log back in again. If you are still experiencing issues, try contacting Paramount Plus customer support for further assistance.
  • Compatibility Issues: It's possible that your Roku device is no longer compatible with the Paramount Plus app or Showtime content. Check to see if your device is on the list of compatible devices for the app and Showtime content. If it's not, you may need to upgrade to a newer Roku device that is compatible with the app and content.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to try contacting Paramount Plus customer support for further assistance.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos