Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryuk6

Sharp roku tv airplay won’t connect

I’ve reset the tv multiple times checked n made sure the Wi-Fi matches up and it never works it used to work instantly everytime and I know it’s not my Phone because I’ve tried more than one any ideas on what the problem may be?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sharp roku tv airplay won’t connect

Hi @ryuk6,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem using Airplay on your Roku TV. We'd like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing right now so we can further assist you. What mobile phone and software version are you using right now? Do both your Roku TV and mobile phone support AirPlay 2? Has AirPlay been turned off on your Roku device? In the meantime, please check here for more details on how to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku TV.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.