Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anji

Sharp 65 LC-65Q7300U keeps restarting No support from SHARP or HISENSE

I bought my ROKU TV from Walmart in 2018 

Sharp 65? Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) Roku Smart LED TV (65Q7300U)

First I contacted SHARP support to get the firmware, they sent me to HISENSE, then HISENSE asked to contact ROKU. 

TV keeps restarting. Any solution would help. Is there any place to get the correct firmware?

62 REPLIES 62
nickmesa2005
Reel Rookie

Re: Sharp 65 LC-65Q7300U keeps restarting No support from SHARP or HISENSE

https://tvupdate.roku.com/index?p=select

Dont know if its too late... I'm currently at work and just came across this.. I have the exact same problem... going to see what this does.

0 Kudos
MUDDFOOT

This link gets us close. However, We cannot get the information needed in settings because the system keeps restarting.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MUDDFOOT

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you futher.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
nickmesa2005
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R @MUDDFOOT 

The Tv will power on and show the sharp Roku logo then cut off...

approx 10 seconds later the logo will show up again and the cycle continues. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@nickmesa2005

Thanks for the follow up.

The issue you are experiencing may be hardware related. Have you tried contacting Sharp support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
yc9335

I tried this. The roku tv is 7233x, but when I insert the usb drive with the file nothing happens. Let me know if you have any luck.

0 Kudos
Ri2
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem with that tv...I think all the sharp  roku tvs bought at Walmart( black Friday 2018) are defective, why they are not selling them anymore in the stores....they have the same issue..I replaced the 3 boards( main, CT and power supply) but it still doing the same only the sharp roku tv logo show on the screen and goes back off every 10 seconds...I call sharp and roku customer support but they can't help...my tv is here not working...

nickmesa2005
Reel Rookie

I've done a small amount of research and I've read that the backlights being bad could possibly be that reason.

As I dont have the space nor steady hands to try and move the lcd panel.. if I am able to do this in the next 2 weeks... I will let you know.

0 Kudos
riffdex
Reel Rookie

This exact problem is happening with my Sharp LC-65Q7300U too. Desperately hoping for a solution 😩