Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindsay227

Settings Button Not Working On Remote Or App

I have a Roku 4k tv and out of the blue the settings button isn’t working  I’ve tried multiple remotes and the app and the menu on the left side just doesn’t show up. How can I fix this? I set a sleep timer every night and now I can’t 

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Settings Button Not Working On Remote Or App

By "Settings button", I assume you mean the * button that brings up the "Options" when you're playing a video.  The first thing to try as with any Roku problem is a "System restart" located in the menu under Settings->System->Power.  If that doesn't help, it could be that the button on your remote has failed.  Try using the remote feature of the free app on a phone to see if you can access the options.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.