Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verdella

Says free but wants to charge $7.99 a month

We have been watching DOC and it has been free and when we look at search is says it's still free but all of a sudden it is now offering a free 7 days then $7.99.  Why did this happen?????

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Says free but wants to charge $7.99 a month

This has happened to me, too. Also when going to the episodes it alway brings me to the episode I just watched and says I have 3 minutes left in the episode. Watching the 3 minutes doesnt do anything. Also, when looking at the episodes available they are all out of order and some are in the wrong season!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Verdella @Cabinfever35,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

May we know what specific content you are referring to? Also, what channel are you accessing this content? A photo or a link would be helpful.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dabs
Channel Surfer

I am also encountering no access for Doc Martin past season 2 episode 8, even though it's advertised free for all seasons. Comes up with subscribing to Acorn, why?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dabs,

Thank you for keeping us posted!
Please be advised that this type of message displays as a notification that the content requires a subscription.

If you need anything, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos