Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobT62

Roku wireless speaker stopped working on one side

My speakers are 11 months old (I purchased two sets for two different TVs). My left speaker on one quit working, it's dead and no power to it. I traded the power cord out from the other speaker and it's still dead. Both speakers are wall mounted and free from damage. In total I own three sets of these and I'm fearful the other may die and they are only warrantied for the first 30 days. 

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku wireless speaker stopped working on one side

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lilyann25

I am having the same problem. My right speaker just died. No light or anything, tried multiple outlets. My left one is fine and is on and paired and working with my TV as normal. I've had the speakers for a few months with no problems until now. What am I supposed to do with just one speaker?
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Lilyann25 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CHJ76065

My right side Roku speaker also stopped working. It seems to not be getting power. Please advise. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@CHJ76065 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here:
How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?
How do I resolve audio playback issues on my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku TV from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hi there we've owned our speakers since July, and this week the righ one stopped working and no power light. I'm really sad!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jessica1266 

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pavithra

Same here. Left speaker’s led is off. Hard reset did not work, neither did changing power outlets. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Pavithra

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here:
How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?
How do I resolve audio playback issues on my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku TV from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos