Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mzdora
Reel Rookie

Roku tv looks like a picture negative after factory reset

My Roku TV, TCL screen looks like a picture negative. I have already completed a factory reset I have went into the picture settings. Any resolutions? It’s like the color balance is off but I don’t know how to fix it. If you have any solutions, can you post a step-by-step what I should do on my remote.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv looks like a picture negative after factory reset

Hi @Mzdora,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku TV. We're happy to help. Please click on this link and follow the steps: How to improve image quality using picture modes on your Roku TV™

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mzdora
Reel Rookie

It still loooks like a negative when the show is streaming but the color is normal when it  is paused or a small box with a new episode appears 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mzdora 

Thanks for keeping us posted here at the Roku Community!

May we know what movie/TV show you are referring to? 

We are looking forward to your response so that we may be able to further assist you with this.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.