Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roughrider

Roku turning on and off by itself

I contacted Hisense CS. They said it was a firmware issue.  And that I had to contact Roku CS for Firmware update information?

My TV is in warranty and my TV has been turning on by itself day and night for three months?

No more Hisense and or Roku tv's for us.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku turning on and off by itself

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Roughrider!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we will help you determine the cause and find you the best resolution possible.

Kindly provide us with additional information such as follows:

• When did this issue start happening?
  • Did your Hisense Roku TV receive any software updates recently that may have triggered this issue?
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.