Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soaltraveler
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku plus Series TV Not Connecting to Bluetooth headphones

Jump to solution

Not yet, and there may not be one. I just restart when I want to use them and happy there is a workaround.

0 Kudos
ScottMargolis
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This may have been fixed.  Please check and reply back here.  Went to the TV yesterday, turned it on, and my Airpods were showing.  

0 Kudos
Lanaki6788

Jump to solution

When I would go in the settings it does Not have wireless headphones it only has remote and speakers. I have already checked if there is an update and nothing. Is there anything else I can do?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Lanaki6788, do you have a Roku Plus or Pro series TV or one made by TCL or some manufacturer other than Roku?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Soaltraveler
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes this issue was resolved in an update. All good. 

0 Kudos
Soaltraveler
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Resolved with update. All good.

robertfusco1710
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It was a Roku brand TV.  I was frustrated by Roku’s response ( or lack of ) and returned it.  My new Samsung TV works great.  

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @robertfusco1710,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with your Roku TV, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. That's not what we aim for.

For troubleshooting purposes, we suggest that you follow these guided steps. First, ensure your Bluetooth device is compatible with Roku and turned on and in pairing mode. Also, ensure that your Roku device is updated to the latest software version. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > System Update.

In addition, you can refer to this support article for more information on How to resolve issues connecting a Bluetooth device to your Roku device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
whitecloud2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply, but what you sent me has nothing to do with my earbuds not connecting to the Bluetooth on my Roku Plus Series TV.  Maybe you made a mistake contacting me I don't know, but I'm not interested in going through this again.  I did try to connect my earbuds about a month again just to see if Roku had fixed anything, but the same problem exists, so no Roku has not found a fix for connecting earbuds to the Roku Plus Series bluetooth.

Again thank you for replying to whatever it was you thought I was having a problem with, but my problem had nothing to do with what you wrote to me.  Again, thank you

0 Kudos
whitecloud2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Robert,

I must apologize, but I wrote the previous reply without trying to connect the earbuds based on what your email said, but after writing the email that little voice inside of me said to take the earbuds out and just try.  Well I'm shocked, while I was taking the earbuds out of their case the sound went off on my TV and when I looked up to see what happened, the TV showed the earbuds connected.  So apparently Roku did fix the problem and I do wish you had just admitted the truth, but thank you Roku for fixing the problem and my earbuds connected to the TV without me doing anything but taking them out of the case.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.