cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tara5567
Channel Surfer

Roku please read this and think about it

Roku 

You have came a long way and still this hasn’t happened yet you partnered with Onn and many other companies from streams to devices you have all these stream sticks and whatever else would it hurt to do one more thing? 

I have been searching everywhere and not seen it at all so it hasn’t happened yet and if I could patten the idea and sell it to you I think I be so rich right now. Please partner with Onn one more time to get this going and on shelves soon because I really need it 

all of us have Roku or Onn Roku sound systems some of us have complete sound system soundbar 10inch base and up to four speakers we all know we can get the speaker stands 

but what if you made a stand that held everything else subwoofer and sound bar one unit that has the option to free stand not drill into a wall not locking on the back of tv an actual stand that runs off to another part of the stand for the subwoofer Now I know that there is no way to screw down a subwoofer but if you made a stand that it can be placed on that would work just as well 

anyone reading this one I have a genuine question for anyone who sees this post 

how many of you could possibly benefit or use some sort of device an easy device that is made of strong metal not complicated to set up one big unit that folds out to hold all of your speakers that can be connected in seconds. How many of you Roku fans users have been wanting a set up as this one idea claims to want 

anyone in favor of this device please comment below 

And let me just say no one thought of this idea ? Am I the only person who has 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tara5567
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku please read this and think about it

And if I would like to add if this happens please pay me for the idea because I really think this is a great profit opportunity 

0 Kudos
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: Roku please read this and think about it

@Tara5567 

I love the enthusiasm, I’ve found myself thinking about products roku could come out with. With that being said I’m not an expert when it comes to speakers, sound systems and all that, but I’m not sure what you’re describing would be something that could happen. Mainly because I think in doing that sound quality would drastically be impacted. the placement of the sub a sound bar and the speakers have to be placed in certain areas if you want optimal sound. Putting them together into one unit would I think and I could be wrong have negative impact on sound quality. Again, I am not an expert when it comes to sound systems but I have never seen anything like what you described and that may be the reason. I’m always excited for a new Roku product though so hopefully they got some cool stuff they’re brewing up

0 Kudos