Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShogunWill

Roku logo flashing on and off

Hi everyone. I’ve read a bunch of posts on here regarding this topic. Let me start off by saying I can’t even adjust the volume on my tv let alone get into any menu systems. Not one single button does anything. In fact, once I turn the tv on, I can’t even turn it off. The logo just keeps flashing on and off. I have to unplug it in order to turn it off. 

I’ve tried the reset button. I’ve held it down for 30 seconds and I’ve held it down for a minute. Nothing.

I’ve unplugged it for days. Nothing.

I've tried the power I/O button on the tv itself with no luck. I’ve pressed it. I’ve held it. Nothing.

I’ve tried holding down the back button. Nothing.  

I’ve went to the Roku site for the usb firmware download. It wants information that can only be found in the menu system. Again, I can’t get into any menus at all  

my tv model is a Sharp LC-65Q7370U

What am I missing? I know the solution is out there somewhere but I can’t seem to follow the same path as others who are getting success. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.