Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku hisense playback color distorted

Last night my TV was just fine. Today I noticed that when pushing play on almost all streaming services the playback colors were all distorted almost like all the brights and white colors were removed. I've tried checking the brightness setting which is the only picture setting I can find in the settings. And I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling the apps but nothing works. 

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku hisense playback color distorted

Hi @ChelsiSheahan,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue with your Roku TV and we'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help with your picture settings? How to improve image quality using picture modes on your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, please contact your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: Hisense Help Support 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chiefjake
Reel Rookie

Mine just started doing the same thing today!

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @Chiefjake
A warm welcome at the Roku Community!
We appreciate you letting us know about this issue with your Roku TV we're sorry to hear about the experience. This is not what we aim for. 

We'd like to know what type of issue you're experiencing. Can you clarify to us so that we can investigate and help you to resolve it? 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.
Best regards,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tonyaann44

I just got my tv in April and now the picture is messed up. The color is all distorted and doesn’t have a clear picture. I don’t know what to do to fix it 

0 Kudos
Chiefjake
Reel Rookie

I had same thing. I went to tvpartstoday.com and bought 

756F3- 75R6F3 Hisense TV Repair Parts Kit. 274590 Main Board. 267224 Power

KitA

Supplv. 267064 T-Con. 1196330 Wifi. 75R6E3.

It cost me 74.24 plus shipping. I you tunes how to change the main board/power supply and it fixed the issue. I honestly don’t remember if it was the main board or power supply but I believe it was the main board. They told me if that didn’t fix the problem I could send the kit back but it worked. I didn’t use the power supply but I kept it anyways just in case

0 Kudos

I went to use my tv yesterday and the same thing happened... It was fine on Friday.

I just bought the tv 6 months ago. This should not be a problem with a new TV.

0 Kudos

Hi Roku,

Your suggestion did not help. Why would the contrast become so distorted between turning it off on Friday and back on Tuesday?

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tonyaann44,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for informing us about the issue with your Hisense Roku TV. Did you try adjusting your picture settings?

You can refer to our support page: How to improve image quality using picture modes on your Roku TV.

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chiefjake
Reel Rookie

See the answer I gave above. Same thing happened to me I ordered one part and got it fixed 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.