Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eprossnitz

Roku crashes when I adjust the volume

This starting happening to me too a couple months ago. all apps. I see this has been happening to people for years. what was the solution. there must be one by now????

3 REPLIES 3
Rhea89
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku crashes when I adjust the volume

My solution was hook the Xfinity flex to the tv and give up. Even trying to open YouTube or something made my tv start restarting itself three times in a row before it would work. Thankfully (for now) it's not doing that selecting the HDMI ports. 

0 Kudos
LadyShine
Channel Surfer

Just started happening to me, too. No response from Roku on cause/ fix???

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LadyShine,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
We're happy to help with your problem with your Roku crashing. We'd like to know more about the issue that you ran into. Please provide us with more details.

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV; specify TV)
  • Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is it isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes while trying to play content?
  • How are you powering your device?
  • Is your Roku TV or device currently connected to your network?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos