Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harvini
Roku Guru

Re: Local Channels over Antenna No Longer Working Nor do any of the Roku branded Channels

Jump to solution

@ku-sux wrote:

@Harvini wrote:

For your reference, my region would be classified as Mid-Atlantic, rural.

Really. Why so vague? Is that some kind of Roku region or what? Where can I see a map of Roku regions? I'm guessing somewhere in Virginia. How about a nearby big city?

I thought the answer was fairly well targeted.  Short of providing my street address, I don't know how much more specific an answer you require.

But I ask you to consider that I and the others with whom you are engaging on this forum are fellow victims of ROKU.  Your demeanor and approach are overly aggressive and unfriendly to "fellow travelers".

Assistance, I am happy to offer.  But, please take your demands to someone who is impressed by your tantrum.

egattiker

Re: Roku App not loading

Jump to solution

I had the same issue for the last week on my Sharp Roku TV.  Roku app would not load and took me back to home screen.  Followed all the suggestions from the community.  Great suggestion!  Clearing the cache.  TV had to be off for sequence to work.  I then had to wait approximately one minute before I could get TV to turn on again.  Here again, clearing the cache was the solution for my smart tv.👍

ku-sux
Streaming Star

Re: Roku App not loading

Jump to solution

Thanks but inapplicable. I don't have a Roku TV.

0 Kudos
ku-sux
Streaming Star

Re: Local Channels over Antenna No Longer Working Nor do any of the Roku branded Channels

Jump to solution
@Harvini wrote:

I thought the answer was fairly well targeted.  Short of providing my street address, I don't know how much more specific an answer you require.

Amazingly that was in response to my oh so probing question that you actually quoted - How about a nearby big city?

0 Kudos
Pain2do

Jump to solution

I turned off the auto adjust refresh rate in settings and that stopped the stuttering...

0 Kudos
Scarbini

Re: Suddenly over-the-air doesn't work, neither does the Roku channel

Jump to solution

Roku device model
-serial number YHOOON182769
-device ID K42880182769

-software OS/version 10.5.0.4208-91

-does this issue occur on a specific channel? 

Sort-of; Roku Free only, all non-live content

no error code; it simply goes back to ready state for user selection <play>, over and over  

possibly related: device was set up in USA, now is in EU. 

0 Kudos
ram2019

Re: Roku App not loading...........................

Jump to solution

Same issues on a brand new ROKU TV. I think I will switch to the ONN android TV hdmi stick. It works fine on my other TV and is only 15 bucks. Screw roku.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ram2019

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Did you already try to remove the channel, restart the TV, and then add the channel back again? Do other channels work on the Roku TV aside from The Roku Channel?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jeejmm

Jump to solution

I have already checked for updates, it says that it has the latest update, I removed the channel and re-installed it and I am still getting the same issue.

0 Kudos
jeejmm

Jump to solution

Yes, all other channels work, just Roku doesn't.

0 Kudos