Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jkamien
Channel Surfer

Re: Have to reconnect to the internet every time the device powers on

Jump to solution

gretalocklear

What did you do that worked???

0 Kudos
Domamari
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did the factory reset. No issue after that. But it is annoying to sign in all your apps after but I didn’t have that issue ever since. 

williasp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Interesting.  Anyone else solve the "connect" problem with a "factory reset"?  And by solve, I mean solve for at least ten days or more, not just a day or two.  I've done the "network reset" several times and that only worked for about a day.

0 Kudos
Rstarchild2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue as this person that posted this help question I just tried that and it did not work. I have the TCL Roku TV 4K 

0 Kudos
Domamari
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The network reset never worked. The factory reset was since the day I asked the question. I think it’s been a month. It’s back to normal. 

0 Kudos
Dacz8976
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TCL tv keep losing connection

Jump to solution

Yep and Roku will just keep making you jump through hoops when it’s clearly a problem with the software update and they just need to fix the bug…

0 Kudos
Jttcook

Jump to solution

Good morning. Everyday I have the same problem. I did the steps above everyday then even did a factory reset. It worked as it should for two days now back to not working. Any other options its frustrating to have to do this daily or not be able to turn the tv off during the day if you know your going to have to re do everything as soon as you turn it back on 

0 Kudos
gretalocklear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No.  I have to do it every time I turn on the TV which is totally ridiculous.  If I didn't have two of these TV's mounted on the walls I would throw them away and get a different brand of TV.  Tried the software update also and nothing.

0 Kudos
gretalocklear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How do you do a factory reset?  Does that not erase everything in your TV?

0 Kudos
gretalocklear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here.  The one in the bedroom started about a month ago and now the one in the living room is doing the same thing.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.