Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LK6

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

I am having this problem it seems but there is no option that I can find in settings to turn off streaming channels. I have had this Roku tv for several years. I will never buy another

SOK
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My "Workaround" actually works!  This is now only a small pain in the next... not a big pain in the #&X!!!   I can give you a fix that brings back your antenna channels every time without rescanning for them.  Just search for a tv show that you know is airing within the next 6hrs on any one of those over-the-air channels.  The search will find it and give you options for watching it... search right thru the subscription & rent options to "tune in early" and it will not only take you to that channel right away but will also show all the other antenna channels you've scanned.  It's a very quick way to get into those channels right away anytime!!!  Not perfect but it works!

0 Kudos
hideaway
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here in Chicago. Can't watch CBS on ROKU antenna TV, but works fine on an old TV without ROKU.

SOK
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

THISis your real solution to the problem until ROKU manages to actually fix the bug in their software!

By using the "search" function from the Home Screen, simply search for the name of a show that is coming up in the next on any over-the-air channel you've already scanned. ROKU knows you have that channel and asks if you want to "tune in early". Say yes & it takes you there. From there you can go into the guide where all the rest of your air channels are. You do need to do this every time you leave those air channels or turn off the tv but... that's still way better than rescanning!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Can't find "hide streaming channels" using a Roku Streaming Stick 4K

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @smokeyharps,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your inquiry. Please note that Roku TVs are the only devices for which "hide streaming channels" is functional; Roku Streaming Sticks, Ultra, Express, and Streambars are not.

Or provide more details about this so that we can help you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
laura15
Channel Surfer

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

Same here

laura15
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

laura15
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Antenna channels missing. Tried all suggestions on community forum, Nothing!!

0 Kudos
tomtom8250
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I found an easy and crazy solution.  After you do a scan for channels with your antenna go to the Roku home page. Find an icon that you don't use and click the * button. On that menu click on rename icon. A list will come up. On that list is Antenna TV. Choose that. All of your antenna channels will now permanently show on that icon. You will still have the separate Roku live tv icon to watch the Roku channels.