Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulZGuy
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

I was just on with Ram of Customer Support.  He said that it is a known issue and it was being worked on.  

dslonsdale
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for suggestion.  Works for now but a pain to keep going into settings to change back when I want the streaming channels.  Happened after today's update so hope fixed soon.

davcer29
Channel Surfer

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

This sucks.  Lost all my antenna channels.  Tried everything - different antenna, restart, system, etc.

Odd - if I turn off streaming, the antenna channels show up.  They are there, but don't show up on the listings.  When I go back "home" and select live TV, they are gone, again.

I hate this **bleep**.  Asking myself why I bought a Roku TV.  Wasted a couple of hours trying to fix.

How do you get any help - it seems impossible.  Cannot contact Roku - bad customer service - actually NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Need a TV that has actual support.

Jump to solution

Same issue on two Roku TV's. Just started today.

Joseg13
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The live channel option is still available on the menu like before they integrated live streaming channel with the antenna option so no need to hide and unhide. I might just keep it this way again.

0 Kudos
jrkenn
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yep, same problem here and I am just abut sick of having problems with my ROKU TV. Ever since they starting all these updates a few years ago my ROKU has been nothing but problems. They should have never started all these "EYE CANDY" updates because its done nothing but screw up something that didnt need an update. I hope this is fixed soon.

socalbhiker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem on two TCL Roku TVs - my issue also started overnight 16-17 Aug 2023.  The proposed workaround worked for me (disable streaming channels).  Both sets running Software Version 12.0.0 Build 4182.  Roku, I hope you're monitoring this thread, since it definitely seems to be a software issue!

Cmaf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same problem on both my Roku tvs. Local channels have disappeared. I’v done reset & factory reset, local channels gone. 

Cmaf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same!!!

0 Kudos
Terry17

Re: Roku TV not showing antenna channels in live TV

Jump to solution

How do you hide the streaming channels?

0 Kudos