Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jd30301234

Re: Roku TV keeps crashing with all Apps.

A bunch of people have posted the information you requested. If you needed more information than that, you should have said so in your first request. Asking for more info as a response to someone's info is pretty lame. All of our apps are crashing. Can you at least post some ideas on what the cause could be or how to solve? 

0 Kudos
Clintmax

I am having the same problems, but I do not have to even have an app open, and the TV crashes.  It restarts, twice and then goes to the home screen.  I am on 12.0.0 Build 4182-30.  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Clintmax!

We appreciate you for raising your concern with us. Rest assured that we will find you the best resolution possible. 

May we first know when did this issue occur? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you taken to try and resolve the issue? Furthermore, we highly recommend checking for the latest OS updates on your TV by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > System update > Check Now

It may be possible that this is one of the reasons why your TV keeps crashing or restarting on its own. Keep us updated on how it goes! We'll be anticipating your response. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.