Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nishiab15
Channel Surfer

Roku TV is messing up and I can't watch movies

My Roku tv is not working. I can't even enjoy a movie. While I am trying to watch a movie it stops on it's own. It rewinds the movie on it's own, pauses it, stops it and starts it over on it's own. It does it in every app I try to watch. I did a hard reset on the tv and that didn't work at all.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV is messing up and I can't watch movies

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Nishiab15.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with your Roku TV not working. Don't worry; we're here to take a closer look at the problem so you can return to watching what you love. 

To proceed with the investigation, kindly supply us with more information so we can get more insight into the problem:

• When did you notice this first happened?
  • Did you receive any software update recently that might trigger the issue? If so, please provide the software version of your Roku TV. 
  • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried in an attempt to resolve the issue? 
  • A photo or a short video clip will help us understand the problem further.

By providing the details, we will be able to isolate the problem and provide you with the best resolution to your situation. 

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nishiab15
Channel Surfer

I only had the tv for a few months. I moved in my place in July and it was working fine. I noticed the issue these past few weeks. Nothing changed. I didn't do anything different. No software issues no update issues. The only troubleshooting I did was a factory reset to reset the whole tv. I did that thinking it would work. I will have to send a video. When watching a movie it's good for like 10 min of watching. Then all of a sudden it stops goes back to the movie. Then again it will pause, rewind the movie back to the beginning. Out of nowhere it will stop you can watch the movie then boom all the pausing, stopping n etc starts again and you not even touching the remote.

0 Kudos
Nishiab15
Channel Surfer

I do I send a video from my camera

0 Kudos
Nishiab15
Channel Surfer

How do I send a video. I'm still having issues.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.