Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bj-tv-user
Reel Rookie

Roku TV is flickering every 3 seconds

Jump to solution

Can you check voltage levels at test points to see if you are getting the correct voltage output and also to see if the caps are shorting out? I’ve replaced all three boards in TV and still have the same issue with the screen. Did someone sell me a faulty board? I am seeing that many people and companies are passing around boards that are not tested or either they know are bad and trying to pass them on as good. Has anyone heard of this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV is flickering every 3 seconds

Jump to solution

Hi @Bj-tv-user

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV is flickering every 3 seconds

Jump to solution

Hi @Bj-tv-user

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Karla

0 Kudos