Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricg777
Channel Surfer

Roku TV insanely dim/dark screen

Mine is the same and the Brand is Kogan. In night movie shots, you can see the occasional teeth and eyeballs shots which are barely visible, and all actors in all movies are the same black on black, and I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING ON APPS, TV, COMPUTER, etc to get maximum brightness and contrast "maximum" and I can't discern who is who when the Movies Sun Goes Down. I cannot discern who is who other than the voices of males and females.

TV insanely dim/dark screen, MORE, EVERYTHING IS MIDNIGHT WITH NO LIGHTS ANYWHERE.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV insanely dim/dark screen

Hi @Ricg777,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We understand and share your sentiments. We'd be glad to look into this.

May we know the following details?

1. When did the issue start?
  2. What channels have been affected so far?
  3. Did the troubleshooting steps you have tried include performing a system restart?

If not, we would recommend it by going through Settings > System > Power (skip if the option is unavailable) > Restart.

If the issue is persistent, please let us know.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.