Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guera619

Roku TV audio stop working?

My tv stop giving us sound out of the nowhere tried factory reset and nothing frist time buying this kind of tv so i went on YouTube to figure it out tried all the tips they gave and still not getting any sound from the speakers only thing we can do is connect our phones and get sound that way any ideas on how to get it to work again?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Why does my audio stop working?

@Guera619

Thanks for the post.

The issue you are experiencing may be hardware related. 

Have you tried contacting the Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
wrw1946

43" Roku television we have had for 60 days also has no audio.  Have tried to talk to Roku and tried new remote and worked with cable supplier and this piece of junk still will not make a sound.  It is pretty sad to pay for something like this and it not work.  Seems to be an ongoing problem with this manufacturer.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@wrw1946

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post for further assistance with your Roku TV issue of no audio.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos