Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devkipp19

Roku TV Wall Mount

Does the TCL 32” Roku HD LED Smart TV (32S325) allow you to hang it with a wall mount?

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV Wall Mount

Mine is a few years old and it does.  Slightly different model number (32S3750).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
mrkevin212

Hi,

I have the same model 32' Roku TV 325325, What wall mount would you suggest?

0 Kudos
lesmikesell
Roku Guru

https://www.tclusa.com/products/home-theater/3-series/tcl-32-class-3-series-hd-led-roku-smart-tv-32s...

says you need a 100mm x 100mm Vesa mount.   For the specific one, you need to decide if you want it mounted flat and close to the wall or with something that allows some tilt and swivel - and in the latter case whether you want it centered on a single wall stud or between two of them.

0 Kudos
Lynda2
Reel Rookie

Wall Mounts

I have a 55" Roku TV and when I move in a few months I would like to mount it on the wall in the new place.  Is this TV able to be wall mounted?  What would be the best mounting hardware to buy for this size?  I appreciate any and all information.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wall Mounts

@Lynda2 

I think you'll find that virtually all TVs are capable of wall mounting these days. Wall mounts are rated by size and weight. Since virtually all 55" sets will weigh about the same, any mount rated for a 55" set should work fine. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Lynda2
Reel Rookie

Re: Wall Mounts

Thanks!  I've never had a TV wall mounted and when looking at the back of mine wasn't sure if it could be.  And while I will be having someone else install that for me, I wanted to be sure that just about any wall mount for that size set would work.

Thank you again!

0 Kudos

Re:Where do I attach the bracket to wall Mount a 50" Roku TV

WE have a 50" Roku TV and want to wall mount. How and where do I attach the mounting bracket to the TV ?

0 Kudos
lesmikesell
Roku Guru

Re: Re:Where do I attach the bracket to wall Mount a 50" Roku TV

That's probably going to depend on the manufacturer since several vendors make Roku TVs.    But, these days about everyone puts their manuals online in their web site support section.

0 Kudos