Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kusatvaky

Roku TV Input Question ( roku )

Jump to solution

I have a DVD Player and a separate VHS Player. I have the DVD Player connected to my Roku TV through the AV Ports on the TV but I also want to connect the VHS Player. Can I connect the VHS Player to the TV through the HDMI and USB Port or do I need an adapter?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV Input Question ( roku )

Jump to solution

Hi @kusatvaky,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your inquiry about if your Roku TV is supported by a VHS player. 

For more help and assistance with this type of functionality inquiry, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can locate their Support contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-support-warranty-resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...  

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV Input Question ( roku )

Jump to solution

Hi @kusatvaky,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your inquiry about if your Roku TV is supported by a VHS player. 

For more help and assistance with this type of functionality inquiry, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can locate their Support contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-support-warranty-resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...  

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos