KJSS
Roku Guru

Roku Streambar vs Streambar Pro?

Jump to solution

Is the only difference that the pro version is a little bit larger?  And the pro comes with the voice remote pro with earphone jack?

And if I already have the voice remote pro can pair it with the bar (non pro version)?  Or the the streamer only works with the remote it comes with?

And does private listening work with anything connected to the bar like my dvd player?  Or is it only for the builtin Roku apps?

My voice remote pro currently works for all the HDMIs and not just the Roku apps.  Because it is paired to my tcl tv and not to a separate device like my ultra 2019.  But I want to use the bar on another non Roku TV.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar vs Streambar Pro?

Jump to solution

Hi @KJSS,

Thanks for the note.

For additional information, I would recommend checking our Roku website for the side-to-side comparison chart of the Roku Streambar (9102R) and Roku Streambar Pro (9101R2). You may refer to this link: Compare Roku Streaming Players | Find the best Roku device for you | Roku

I hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@KJSS

Thanks for the post.

For more information about the Roku Streambar and Streambar Pro, visit our Support pages here:

Learn about Streambar
Learn about Streambar Pro

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KJSS
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I saw those thanks.  But I was looking for a side by side comparison.  Or somebody who owned both can chime in as to the difference or which is better.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KJSS,

Thanks for the note.

For additional information, I would recommend checking our Roku website for the side-to-side comparison chart of the Roku Streambar (9102R) and Roku Streambar Pro (9101R2). You may refer to this link: Compare Roku Streaming Players | Find the best Roku device for you | Roku

I hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
topdaug
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

i was almost ready to buy the streambar until I found out there are 3, the pro and soundbar, too much to take in.

How do I know which is the better one? and what's new for 2023?

0 Kudos
KJSS
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I got the pro today.  Toats awesome.

0 Kudos
KJSS
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos