cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaydpiii
Reel Rookie

Roku Streambar and AGT leveling is backwards

Jump to solution

I have leveling set on my Roku Streambar (with Bass and 2 side speakers). Leveling works on all channels and shows except USA. NBC AGT.  It is backwards!  On AGT, the show is at a lower level and the commercials are LOUD!  I am guessing it is the broadcast from NBC and nothing to do with Roku.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU streambar and AGT leveling is backwards.

Jump to solution

Hi @jaydpiii,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this behavior when viewing content and commercials on the mentioned channels. Regarding this, it may be best to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further and let them know about the commercial experience you had. Most channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU streambar and AGT leveling is backwards.

Jump to solution

Hi @jaydpiii,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this behavior when viewing content and commercials on the mentioned channels. Regarding this, it may be best to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further and let them know about the commercial experience you had. Most channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos