Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gwoooood

Re: Muffled Audio on Roku streambar

Hi all,

It appears I’m not the only one experiencing the low frequency distortion! Streambar had been great for about 6 months and now the right speaker sounds blown.

Model: 9102X

SN: 2C1115625312

Please help; thank you!

Callyc41
Reel Rookie

Don’t bother people, I’ve been waiting 5 weeks for my replacement to arrive. I’ve contacted support and they’ve stopped replying.... I contacted them to let them know it hasn’t arrived to which they’ve replied and said they’d get back no contact which they haven’t. I’ve now sent 3 further emails and I’ve had no contact in return. My  stream bar will now be going in the bin and that will be the end of any Roku product being used in my house.... 

Callyc41
Reel Rookie

And I’ve had to post this with a different user name as my old one seems to have been blocked....

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gwoooood,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Callyc41,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this wasn't a smooth resolution.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our support team regarding the replacement of your Roku device. Rest assured that I’ve escalated your RMA support request. We sincerely appreciate your patience and Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CascadeBruce
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar Sound distortion & static

Mine too, almost unlistenable if the show has music or Sfx behind dialog. If scene is dialog only w/o background sounds it can sound ok, if the speech clarify is on. But as soon as the music swells or crickets chirp it becomes unlistenable again. 

model - 9102R

serial - YL0099635794

software - 10.5.0 - build 4210-95

HELP!!

0 Kudos

Re: Sound distortion & static

Same problem. And i use this with headphones through the app on ny phone while i sleep so the tv doesnt keep my wife up. No micro sd slot on the onn soundbar so no fixing this $130 peice of **bleep**. MAJOR FAIL ROKU.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Sound distortion & static

Hi @CascadeBruce,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.
We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @The-Lords-Hand,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Kindly provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stevew38

My soundbar is unusable....distortion and crackling  I've tried all the fixes  I can find on  the internet.  I've been been issued a case number, nearly two month ago, with no results.  Are you folks going to do anything about this problem?

Serial: YL0091065202

Model: 9102R

10.5.0 Build 4210-95

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.