Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Renewwc

Roku Streambar Pro + Wireless Subwoofer + Wireless Speakers

I have a roku sound bar with remote speakers and subwoofer. It works great however I haven't been able to connect them directly with my new roku ultra which is a better than the streaming device on my sound bar pro for some reason, have left the sound bar and remote speakers and subwoofer connected to arch on tv and when it works it sounds great however sometimes it doesn't work so at moment I have been looking for a go around to fix issue. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Pro + Wireless Subwoofer + Wireless Speakers

Hi @Renewwc,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing a sound issue with the Roku Streambar Pro and your Roku surround system. We want to make sure that we can get this resolved as soon as possible but we need more details.

Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.