Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suitmonster
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Streambar Error: This USB device requires more power. Use power adapter if available.

YL007K977313

0 Kudos
Suitmonster
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Streambar Error: This USB device requires more power. Use power adapter if available.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qFQ7zRb9WYyWTNJv6

@RokuDanny-R This 1m video I took shows what is happening with my device.

Nothing in the USB port, no buttons pressed on the remote, happens on any channel/stream/menu.  

0 Kudos
Suitmonster
Binge Watcher

@RokuDanny-R no response to my months-old complaint about no response, well done

0 Kudos
Suitmonster
Binge Watcher

@RokuDanny-R @RokuKariza-D 

Tagging both of you, you've responded to me in the past.  No idea how to get help from Roku. 

No responses in a week, no responses prior to that in weeks before when I brought up the already months-old issue that originally brought me here.

After today, if I cannot get a resolution, I'm giving up on your support, I'm going to BBB to complain and I'll switch to a Fire device.

What if there is no usb then what it’s just a regular cord

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Amynichols133

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JustIce72

Same problem with a Hisense TV.  Hisense says it is a ROKU problem.  ROKU says it’s a Hisense problem.  An endless circle of dysfunction…. This is clearly a ROKU problem and I refuse to spend additional time dealing with fingerpointing instead of resolving the problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @JustIce72

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with your Roku TV. This may be related to a hardware problem. Please contact your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

We will be closing this thread.
Best regards,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos