Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert1963

Roku Stream Bar Pro 4k Crashes and displays weird video overlays

The Streambar either keeps crashing or of paused and then play a purple 'loading' senior circle appears in the middle of the screen and cannot be removed unless the system is rebooted. Even then it takes several reboots to remove it but then it occurs all over again. I've looked through various posts and I can see that many users have similar problems and I have yet to see any solutions but many requests by technicians to get ID data and no follow through. When is Roku actually going to acknowledge there are some serious issues with this device and offer a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Stream Bar Pro 4k Crashes and displays weird video overlays

Hi! @Robert1963,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more detailed information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.