cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alsterb
Reel Rookie

Roku Soundbar Pro with rear and sub

Jump to solution

I have a projector with a Roku streaming stick, connected to a non-Roku soundbar.  If I purchase the Roku Soundbar Pro, Roku rear speakers & wireless Roku sub-woofer, can I setup the system as a home surround system without utilizing the Roku streaming device built into the bar?  I am currently using a low latency Bluetooth transmitter/receiver pair to send the audio from the projector (rear of room) to the soundbar (front of room).  I would not have a way of getting the built-in Roku (in the Roku soundbar) to the projector unless I buy some sort of wireless HDMI transmitter.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Soundbar Pro with rear and sub

Jump to solution

If you want to use Roku streambar pro, Roku wireless speakers and Roku sub for sound only that would work, but you have to have a wired connection from the projector to streambar. Either HDMI connected to a HDMI-arc on the projector or combination of regular HDMI and optical cable. Sorry.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Soundbar Pro with rear and sub

Jump to solution

If you want to use Roku streambar pro, Roku wireless speakers and Roku sub for sound only that would work, but you have to have a wired connection from the projector to streambar. Either HDMI connected to a HDMI-arc on the projector or combination of regular HDMI and optical cable. Sorry.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos