Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Onn TV black screen/picture stuck on top of screen

Hello everyone! I need help with my Roku Onn tv. The picture for my tv is stuck on the top of my screen. I can’t see anything, but the remote works because I can adjust volume and hear clicking but I can’t see the picture. I have unplugged and plugged in the tv cable multiple times. I’ve reset the tv using the remote and I’ve also hit the factory reset button multiple times with no luck. The tv turns on, the screen becomes pixilated, and then shuts off. Please help!!

9E2C1C09-12F2-42DD-85CE-BE21CD6BBD19.jpeg

5DF68D65-5053-43A5-9D15-F2797C36F772.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Onn TV black screen/picture stuck on top of screen

Hello @claireifilip,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Based on the image you submitted, it appears to be a hardware issue, and we recommend contacting the manufacturer of your Roku TV for more assistance. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. Since your affected device is an Onn Roku TV, we suggest reaching out to Onn support to report the issue and for further help.

You can contact them here: onntvsupport

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos