Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfeelin
Reel Rookie

Roku Model Number for TCL 6 Series 55R625

My TV is stuck in a reboot loop. The hard reset button on the TV does not work, so I'm trying to install a Roku update via usb using this.

However, since my TV won't boot past the red screen I can't look it up in the menu. I found someone an answer on Amazon questions saying it is A000X but that doesn't work. I've also tried cycling through 71??X as someone else suggested on this forum, but to no avail. Can anyone with this particular TV tell me what it is? It should be under Settings -> System -> About

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
sessnishi
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Model Number for TCL 6 Series 55R625

Did you happen to find the model number? Same issue is happening to me with this TV.

0 Kudos
bfeelin
Reel Rookie

I ended up buying a new main board for the TV from tvpartstoday.com. After installing it, the TV is working. I didn't find the Roku model number. I am out of town at the moment but can look at mine when I get back (next week)

0 Kudos
sessnishi
Reel Rookie

Thanks, I'll try replacing the main board also.

0 Kudos
Rmojo
Reel Rookie

Can you please post the model #for the roku. I have the same boot loop problem. Mine is also a 55R625. I want to try a usb firmware update before replacing the board. 

thanks!

0 Kudos
bfeelin
Reel Rookie

A109X

Rmojo
Reel Rookie

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Was this ever resolved? I am also stuck in Recovery Mode and I have a TCL 55R625.

0 Kudos
sessnishi
Reel Rookie

I had to replace the main board like someone else suggested, this is the one I bought for the 55R625 and the TV has been working fine since.

https://www.tvpartstoday.com/08-CS55CUN-OC421AA-TCL-Main-Board-08-RT73001-MA20-p/08-cs55cun-oc421aa....