Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MynKym

Roku Element Black screen disconnected from internet

Hope someone can help. I know my Wi-Fi has been hacked, as I have another device (brand new) that was operating by itself on the same network. I unplugged my Element Roku and since I unplugged it, the screen won't come back back on! The screen is black, but the screen reader works. I was able to get reconnected to my wifi using the screen reader and enable my remote via the app...The picture quality appears to have been "messed with" as all the color adjustments were at zeros. I have sound. I did a factory reset on the TV, I reset my gateway. I'm attempting to reconnect my TV, soley using the screen reader. I have to reconnect first to my wifi, then to my Roku app! To see if I can reset the picture quality, it's difficult using the screen reader. Is there a better way? This is so frustrating, because I KNOW my TV isn't broke, it's someone playing games. I have another wifi device on the same network that in the same room that has been being remotely turned on + off. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.