Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReturningTV
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel / Live TV shows black screen on play anything

Hi

Thank you!! You was correct - my account was some how linked to USA - although I could change the country setting to UK it still seemed to be linked to US so in the end I just created a new account.  When I reset my TV and logged back in I was able to stream UK TV.

However, what I still cannot fathom - when I was logged in with my "US" account there was an option to "Live TV" and this showed a list of all the UK channels (ITV, BBC, etc etc).  However, now I am logged in with UK Account I do not see this - I have to go through separate apps (ITVX, Channel4 on demand etc)

Is there no way to just get a list of TV channels so I can flick through what is playing?  I have not investigated further - so will have a play to see if I am missing something.

But in anycase - you managed to get to the root cause!! So big kudos to you! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.